|Does the challenge of discovering and delivering insightful analysis that can impact the strategic decisions of clients excite you? Are you motivated by a fast-paced environment with talented and driven colleagues? Do you have passion for the Agriculture or Animal Health industries? If so, Kynetec may be the place for you!
Kynetec, the global leader in market research for animal health and agriculture, is seeking a market research analyst to join our US and Canada-based team of research professionals focused on Animal Health and Agricultural (both production animal and pets, row crops, specialty crops, seed, farm equipment, pests etc.) markets. If you are seeking variety and challenge in your day-to-day activities and enjoy working in a team-based environment this may be the position for you! Industry background or education specifically focused on animal health, agriculture or market research are highly valued.
|Day-to-day-project support for simple to complex quantitative and qualitative market research projects:
• Draft questionnaires and discussion guides
• Communicate study progress to account manager
• Oversee data collection processes for both local and global research partners
• Conduct in-depth interviews with veterinarians, livestock producers, farmers, and nutritionists
• Analyze data using a variety of tools (WinCross, SPSS, Infographic software, etc.)
• Create PowerPoint presentations
• Support in developing and presenting impactful recommendations with meaningful insights to clients